Fabulous food & gracious service are keys to any Reception. Catering should be flexible & creative in fulfilling your vision. We tailor our services to your imagination & budget – & help you create the ideal celebration. All hand made, local & sustainable cuisine. From simple elegance to the divinely lavish, count on Five Star Catering.
Here are some helpful links: Check out our guide: Comparing Caterers
Visit us on Facebook, where you can view lots of photos & event ideas! Just click the link here, then “Like” the page for updates: Five Star on Facebook You can also see us featured on Martha Stewart’s wedding site with recent reviews, by clicking here:Five Star on Wedding Wire
Menus ~ All prepared Fresh!
All dishes are hand made with the freshiest local & sustainable ingredients. These Special Packages include China, Water Glass, Silverware, Linens and your Catering Staff! No hidden fees, no charge for cutting the cake or corkage. These packages offer special discounts for all groups of 100 guests or more. Feel free to mix menus as we always give you a custom quote! Give us a call at (831) 728-3090.
- Coastal Buffet – $40 **100 Guests or More (See end of each menu for smaller groups)
- Elegant Buffet – $45 – Features Vegetarian/3rd Entree, Salmon, Prime Rib & more!
- Paradise Buffet – $50 – Specialties like Leg of Lamb, Seabass, Carving Station or Pasta Bar!
- Eden Vegetarian Banquet – $39 – Farm to Table Favorites (Vegan & Vegetarian)
- Formal Plated, Seated Service – $60
- California Crépes & Fresh Salads Buffet – $40
- Mazatlán Mexican Celebration Buffet – $40
- Appetizer Splendor – $45 – The finest in Creative Cuisine
- Casual Hors d’Oeuvre Reception – $42 – Delicious Hors d’oeuvres Buffet/Passed
- Global Cuisine Fusion Hors d’Oeuvres – Specialties from around the World
- Casual & Full Service BBQ Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Chocolate Fountains
- What’s Included – Budget Saving Packages
- Options & Rentals – Upgrades, Special Services & Furnishings
- Payment & Planning – Payment Terms, Complimentary Tastings & How We Work
- Comparing Caterers – Some tips!