Dessert Buffets are becoming increasingly popular at weddings. Here are a couple of our favorite options:
DIY – We set up the table and linen and you provide all of the desserts, ready to go on trays. With this option you are responsible for all set-up including risers, trays, and serving utensils. Your catering package includes one dessert plate and fork, so depending on whether you are also serving cake, you may need to rent additional plates and forks from us. Please note that unfortunately our kitchen prep area is generally not available for anyone else to work in, so desserts need to arrive on site ready to go. No Charge
DIY with just a little help- We set up the table, linen, and all desserts provided by you. With this option, we provide the trays, serving utensils, and risers. Our chefs remain on site a little longer to arrange your desserts, and set-up the dessert buffet so all you need to do is get the desserts to the site. If you need extra plates and forks, we can add those to your rental order. $75 flat fee -what a deal!
Five Star Provided Desserts – While we avoid customized baking on busy wedding days, there are a handful of delightful desserts that we offer our wedding clients.
Option 1: Chocolate Covered Strawberries $1.25/pp
These fresh local berries offer a nice touch when passed on a silver platter as guests arrive (especially if shuttled) or placed on each cake plate after dinner.
Option 2: Choose any 4 of the following for $6/per person. (must be ordered for entire guest count)
- Assorted Fresh Baked Madeleine Cookies – Vanilla, Chocolate, and Orange
- Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Lemon Bar Bites
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Cream Puffs drizzled with Chocolate
- Fresh Berries and Whipped Cream in Tart Shell
- Mini Cheesecake Squares with Raspberry Coulis
- Cocoanut Banana Tartlet
Option 3: Desserts a la carte
- Fresh & Delicious Chocolate Mousse – $5/ea – (min order of 50)
- Creme Brulee -$5/ea – (min order of 50)
- Berry Shortcake station – $5/ea – (min order of 50)
- Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce – $65/pan (min order 2. Each pan serves 16)
- Fresh Baked Apple Crisp, Berry Crisp, or Peach Cobbler – $75/pan (min order 2. Each pan serves 16)
- Gizditch Ranch Berry and Apple Pies available at $25 ea (Min Order 6. 12 small slices)
- Fresh Fruit Tarts from The Farm available at $ 32 ea (Min Order 6. Serves 12 small slices)
Option 4: Social Dessert Stations – $5/pp per station(must be ordered for entire guest count)
- Chocolate Fondue Bar – Pots of Melted Ch0colate with Dipping Delights including Fresh Strawberries, Pound Cake, Dried Apricots, Marshmallows, Rice Krispy Treats, and Graham Crackers
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar- Two Flavors of Marianne’s Ice Cream with Hot Fudge, Strawberry Sauce, Whipped Cream, Toasted Almonds and Sprinkles
Service Charge & Sales Tax Apply 19% Service Charge and tax will be added to above pricing.